All stocked EPDM AS568 o-rings have three measurement types. First, a nominal inch reference, then actual inch sizes, and finally the metric size displayed in millimeters. EPDM o-rings are stocked and cataloged by their AS568 number. This number references the Aerospace Standard 568 (AS568) which was published by the SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers). Each o-ring is assigned a dash number which correlates directly to an exact o-ring size. You may view a complete chart of these o-ring sizes.
AS568-223 EPDM O-Ring description:
Excellent heat resistance
Weathering and aging
Good resistance to aggressive chemicals and oxidation
Why choose us?
1. Professional manufacturer, had own factory and 3 workshops
2. Both standard (AS568,JIS2401,BS1516,GOST9833,R-Series,DIN3771) and non-standard sizes are available
3. Certified by SGS, CE, ROHS, FDA, ISO9001:2008
4. Available large stock and short delivery time, also small MOQ are accepted
5. Reasonable price and stable quality are worked with worldwide customers